Cushioning for the long haul.
From your daily runs through the neighborhood to your longer training runs on the weekend, keep your feet happy with the Brooks Men's Glycerin 15 Running Shoes. Designed for runners seeking maximum cushioning, these shoes feature a Super DNA midsole which reacts to your specific weight, pace, gait, and movement to deliver customized shock absorption mile after mile. The Glycerin 15 is updated with a plush transition zone to make every move from heel to toe feel soft and smooth. The 3D Stretch Print uppers maximize support and stability by wrapping your feet in a precise, structured fit. Ideal Pressure Zones along the rubber soles disperse ground impact while gripping urban environments with ease. Providing a neutral running platform, these shoes are ideal for runners with moderate to high arches who prefer cushioning over all-out speed.
- Neutral running shoe with maximum cushioning
- 3D stretch print wraps your foot in a precise fit
- Super DNA midsole provides maximum shock absorption
- Plush transition zone for smooth, soft transitions
- Rubber sole with Ideal Pressure Zones that disperse impact
- Item #BRJ0035