Explorer Heavyweight Merino Comfort Boot Sock
There's nothing the Bridgedale Explorer Heavyweight Merino Comfort Boot Sock loves more than snowy trails and early mornings. Designed for winter hiking and snowshoeing, this heavyweight sock provides all the warmth and comfort you need for the long miles ahead. It's made with a soft and heavy merino wool blend that's infused with Coolmax fabric for enhanced moisture wicking while you move. Don't let the "cool" in Coolmax fool you though, this sock is plenty warm, and with heavy underfoot cushioning you'll have lots of comfort and impact absorption as you hammer trudge up and down snow-covered hills.
- Warm sock designed for frigid treks in winter wildernesses
- Heavyweight merino wool blend wicks moisture and keeps feet warm
- Thick cushioning offers impact resistance for long miles of hiking
- Flat toe seam prevents chafing as you move
- Thermo Fit process returns sock to its original shape after washing
- Merino wool resists odor buildup to keep it fresh on the trail
- Item #GAR005A
- 45% Coolmaxpolyester,30% merino wool, 24% nylon, 1% elastane
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?