Why We Like The Brandblack Sansin Evo Shoe
When we aren't sure whether to bring a full-on hiking bot or a trail runner, we opt for the Brandblack Sansin Evo Shoe for its hybrid style and all-round features. A fused sail cloth upper is super durable and will withstand any abuse the trail can throw its way. A speed lace system with a drawcord cinch allows easy entry and exit and provides a secure fit. Brandblack's SUPERCRITICAL foam midsole absorbs shock and is comfortable, reducing fatigue on long hikes or runs. The ultralight rubber outsole has a unique x-shaped lug pattern that is grippy on a variety of terrain.
- Hiking boot, trail running shoe hybrid
- Fused sail cloth upper is durable and lightweight
- Speed laces with drawcord system and metal eyelets
- SUPERCRITICAL foam midsole absorbs shock and is comfortable
- Ultra-light rubber lugged outsole provides a good grip
- Item #BBN000S
- Upper Material
- sail cloth
- speed lace
- SUPERCRITICAL foam
- hiking, trail running, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help