Why We Like The Blizzard Sheeva 11 Ski
From huge spine lines in Alaska to a blower powder day at your local hill, the Sheeva 11 knows a thing or two about getting down. Fully redesigned with input from our top freeride athletes, the party animal of the Sheeva family is back and ready to rage. Sheeva 11 is fueled by an energetic Freeride Trueblend woodcore and an all-new FluxForm W.S.D. technology that's designed to give you the confidence you're looking for at high speeds, all while retaining the playful attitude that the Sheeva name is built on. While the Sheeva 11 was born to bag freeride podiums and stomp huge lines, what it does best is put smiles on the faces of ripping ladies all over the world who live to chase hero snow with their crew from bell to bell.
- Deep powder ski with impressive versatility for high pressure days
- 112mm waist width is stable and floaty for hard charging
- Medium turn radius allows you to manipulate turn size
- Rocker in the tip and tail helps you float and pivot through fluff
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges with every turn
- Titanal laminate provides pop, stiffness, and durability
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly back to the lift for another lap
- Item #BLZF08J
- 168cm, 174cm, 180cm, 192cm
- [174cm] 140 / 112 / 130mm
- Turn Radius
- [168cm] 16m, [174cm] 17.5m, [180cm] 19m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- wood (beech, poplar, paulownia)
- FluxForm (titanal, composite)
- sintered graphite
- partial twin
- Binding Included
- Skins Included
- Claimed Weight
- [174cm, pair] 8lb 0.75oz (3650g)
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help