Why We Like The Blizzard Rustler 10 Ski
Now a flagship ski, the Blizzard Rustler 10 Ski helps you ride your local resort and dream locations with effortless control. The 102mm waist is nimble when we need it to be and stable off piste, while the titanal and carbon fiber laminates ensure that there is no speed limit. A versatile rocker profile helps us hold an edge on groomers and in refrozen crud, while simultaneously helping us skip through chunder and float through pow. In a world of versatile skis, the cream rises to the top.
- Versatile all-mountain ski for skiers who ride every day
- 102mm waist effortlessly goes from nimble to stable
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges on firm
- Short turn radius promotes proper carving, precise control
- Rocker in the tip and tail offers forgiveness and float
- Wood core balances screw retention with a damping, weight savings
- Carbon fiber and titanal team up for stiffness, torsional rigidity
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat sections of trail
- Item #BLZF08E
- 162cm, 168cm, 174cm, 180cm, 186cm, 192cm
- [180cm] 134 / 102 / 123mm
- Turn Radius
- [162cm] 14.5m, [168cm] 15.5m, [174cm] 16.5m, [180cm] 17.5m, [186cm] 18.5, [192cm] 19.5
- rocker / camber / rocker
- TrueBlend Freeride
- titanal, carbon fiber
- sintered graphite base
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 6oz (1995g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help