Why We Like The Blizzard Cochise 106 Ski
On steep lines and big airs, we depend on the Blizzard Cochise 106 Ski to help us stomp our line. The light, resilient wood core is reinforced with titanal and carbon laminates for a stiff yet damp ride that drives power to our edges for optimal grip when carving near-vertical faces, while the fat waist surfs powder, and the raised tail releases through crud.
- Hard-charging ski for shredding through anything
- 106mm waist for float and versatile performance
- Lively beech and poplar core offers good screw retention
- Carbon Flipcore technology increases edge hold
- Sintered base and fortified sidewalls boost durability
- Item #BLZF082
- 177cm, 185cm, 192cm
- [177cm] 135 / 106 / 123mm, [185cm] 136 / 106 / 124mm, [192cm] 137 / 106 / 125mm
- Turn Radius
- [177cm] 22.5m, [185cm] 24m, [192cm] 26m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- beech, poplar
- carbon, titanal
- Claimed Weight
- 10lb 3.6oz (4640g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help