Why We Like The Blizzard Black Pearl 97 Ski
We click into the Black Pearl 97 Ski with confidence when we’re itching to get into big mountain terrain, whether conditions are soft or firm. The 97mm waist makes these skis perfect for anything from boot-deep powder to flawless corduroy groomers, so we recommend them for people who might be splitting time between East Coast and Rocky Mountain destinations. Blizzard is known for making stiff, directional skis for confident skiers, and the Black Pearls maintain this reputation with a burly poplar core and Titanal laminate that inspires confidence at speed. The ski provides a touch of added forgiveness thanks to a relatively short turning radius that makes it easy to pivot and smear turns, which comes in handy for soft conditions and tight spaces.
- All-mountain skis are suitable for soft, firm, and steep conditions
- 97mm waist floats in boot-deep pow yet rails turns on groomers
- Tip and tail rocker planes evenly over off-piste conditions
- Camber underfoot helps us lock in an edge for added grip
- Poplar and beech wood core is durable and burly
- Titanal laminate enhances stability, reducing chatter and vibrations
- Short turn radius makes it easy to break the tails free in a turn
- Item #BLZF06P
- 153cm, 159cm, 165cm, 171cm, 177cm
- [153cm] 134.5 / 97 / 116.5mm, [159cm] 135.5 / 97 / 117.5mm, [165cm, 171cm, 177cm] 136.5 / 97 / 118.5mm
- Turn Radius
- [153cm] 13m, [159cm] 14m, [165cm] 15m, [171cm] 16m, [177cm] 16m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- poplar, beech
- Claimed Weight
- [153cm single] 3lb 10.6oz (1660g), [159cm] 3lb 13.4oz (1740g), [165cm] 4lb 3oz (1900g), [171cm] 4lb 4.1oz (1930g), [177cm] 4lb 7.6oz (2030g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help