Select style & size:Select options
Outpost Elite Handlebar Roll
- A two-part design with a mount that attaches to the bars and a drybag
- The waterproof bag carries gear, tent, clothing, etc.
- Bag is expandable and has a purge valve for more room or less bulk
- Adjustable mounting systems fits flat, drop, and riser bars
- Uses a robust hook-and-loop patch to hold gear in place
- Not recommended for use with carbon handlebars
- Daisy chain loop webbing provides a place to attach lights or other gear
- Item #BLB006P
- Q & A
Solid and easy to use
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been using this thing for bikepacking on everything from flat dirt roads to techy singletrack descents and it just feels solid! No bounce at all! It will start to rotate around bars very slowly on sustained rough stuff but so far I haven't had to adjust it more than once a day. Plus you can remove the dry bag from the mounting system with incredible ease so you can pack it when it's not attached to your bike, which is much less awkward.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This thing is a gem! It rides really nice with the rigid arms that hold the bag above your front tire. Many other brands are floppy. Doesn't budge on bumps. Also, really like the bungee for attaching a speaker while riding on the road.