When the sun sets at camp, use the Black Diamond Zip Light to walk around camp and get into your tent. A combination of a lantern and flashlight, the Zip Light is a welcome addition to your car camping or backpacking kit. LED lights provide bright, clear illumination as well as being energy efficient so you can get the most mileage out of the four triple A batteries needed to power it. The IPX4 waterproof rating means that it can withstand rain and snow, and will still work if it takes a quick drop into the lake or in the creek.
- A flashlight and lantern combination for backpacking and camping
- LED lights provide clear, bright illumination with multiple settings
- IPX4 rating protects light from rain, snow and brief submersion
- Four triple A batteries keep the light powered and illuminated
- Item #BLD00U2
- Power Source
- 4 AAA
- lantern, flashlight
- [lantern] 4 (min), 150 (max), [flashlight] 4 (min), 100 (max)
- [lantern] 2m (min), 6m (max), [flashlight] 2m (min), 20m (max)
- Burn Time
- [lantern] 70hr (min), 12hr (max), [flashlight] 100hr (min), 30hr (max)
- Claimed Weight
- [no batteries] 1.9oz, [with batteries] 3.6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
April 5, 2019
Light & convenient
- I've used it several times
Took it for 4 days 3 nights in Kepler Track. Very useful when we’re in the huts (to go to the bathroom, inside the bunk room, and early morning). The brightness is adjustable and perfect without blinding others. It’s very light weight too even with 4x AAA batteries.
January 3, 2019
Great addition to the backpacking kit
It's small and lightweight and it feels durable. The best part is you can hang it from your tent ceiling to play cards and what not. Then when you have to use the restroom at night you can hang it on a tree branch.