Why We Like The Spark Finger Glove
When we need to keep our fingers warm and dry during a day in the alpine but the adventure demands more dexterity then usual we turn to the Black Diamond Spark Finger Glove. This glove offers the durability to handle run ins with ropes, rocks, and brush while still remaining dexterous enough to hold poles, tie knots, and access packs.
- Trigger mitt ready for days spent in the resort or the backcountry
- Goat leather face fabric offers durability for daily wear and tear
- BD.dry membrane seals out weather while releasing excess sweat
- Primaloft Gold insulation traps heat to keep your fingers happy
- Trigger style keeps your index finger free for extra dexterity
- Hook and loop closure keeps the snow out and heat in all day
- Item #BLDZ98A
- [face fabric] 100% goat leather, [membrane/laminate] BD.dry
- 60g Primaloft Gold, synthetic
- Palm Grip
- goat leather
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2020
Warmest mit ever
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
Pros: I love this mit but I am also a mitten fan. When looking to replace my lost beloved NF Mittens this year, I gave this BD mit a try. As far as warmth goes they are a 10/10 for me. I have skied with them on days that around 15 degrees and my hands were toasty inside. Great price for a quality glove! I love that I didn't spend $150 on gloves and still got a quality glove as far as material and warmth goes. I have some issues with the structure of the glove but thats described below. Cons: the little sleeve where your hand first enters is small, I had to size up from a Medium to a Large. Even though the Medium fit me, when my hands were cold it was hard to get the mit back on my hands. Even with a large I find the sleeve/collar a bit frustrating though I am a person that constantly has my hands in and out of my gloves in general. I also wish it had come with a dumby leash..... though I believe all ski gloves should have a dumby leash so I bought my own and put them on it. Now there almost perfect!