Pursuit Hooded Jacket
Chase powder-filled days at the mountain in the Black Diamond Men's Pursuit Hooded Jacket. Equipped with a waterproof, breathable fabric, the Pursuit protects against snow and mixed precipitation as you hunt down hidden pow stashes, while the ThermoLite synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth even when wet to keep you on the hill longer. Underarm gussets open up your range of motion for easy maneuverability in tight trees and mogul fields, and the removable, zip-out powder skirt helps you adapt to the days conditions with protection against sneaking snow.
- Cold winter weather is no match for this warm ski jacket
- ThermoLite synthetic insulation traps precious body heat
- Relaxed fit enables easy movement and layering
- Underarm gussets further open up your range of motion
- Removable powder skirt helps fend off deep snow
- Adjustable hood and hem cinch down your protection
- Multiple zippered pockets stash energy bars, maps, phone, and keys
- Item #BLD00O4
- [face fabric] 100% polyester (PU-coated), DWR, [lining] 100% nylon
- 100g ThermoLite
- 2 hand zip, 2 skin-compatible drop, 1 chest zip
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 18, 2019
BD Pursuit Jacket
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 185 lbs
This jacket is comfy and fits me well. I am 6’2” 185lbs (I like to lift weights) and this jacket in a size L fits me well in shoulders and sleeves. It’s a bit roomy around the waist/stomach but that is nice for having the room to throw skins in. The big drop pockets do not hold either pair of my skins but the skins are secure tucked in my jacket with a waist belt from a backpack on. The material feels kinda thin and cheap but it’s held up to the abuse of rocks and tree branches. Warmth and breathability is great. I can wear this skinning/BC touring and even without pit zips I’ll never get all hot and sweaty or calmly feeling unless it’s really warm and sunny then I’ll just skin in a baselayer. I live in Colorado and with just a base layer it’s grest on warmer sunny days at the and on the cold days I’ll layer a base & mid layer underneath and be toasty warm. It’s obviously not waterproof but does a good job repeling light snow and rain. Although after a few hours in a heavy snow storm the shouldersc sleeves, & cuffs started to absorb some water. I stayed nice and warm though.
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.