Select Style & Size
Camalot C4 Package #0.5 - 3
This Camalot generation isn't just lighter than the last generation; it's also more convenient than any cam Black Diamond has ever made. For starters, Black Diamond made the larger cams with stiffer stems and the smaller cams with more flexible stems so they all have the same flex; the 6 no longer feels wobblier than the .3. Cams with the same color (5 and .5, for example) now come with bi-color slings for easier identification, and the sling's tags are tucked underneath the shorter bar-tacks for a cleaner look. Black Diamond also redesigned the tread pattern for a new look to commemorate a brand new generation of Camalots.
- When guidebooks say a standard trad rack, they mean this package
- New generation of the Camalot C4 is 10% lighter than its predecessor
- Same shape, camming angle, and placement ranges as the previous C4
- Bi-color slings differentiate small and large cams of similar color
- Single stem and double axle design doubles as cam stops
- Large thumb loop provides a clip-in point for aid climbers
- New tread pattern commemorates a brand new generation of Camalots
- Sizes 4, 5, and 6 cams have trigger keepers to reduce racking volume
- Item #BLD00ZS
- Placement Range
- [0.5] 0.77 - 1.32 in, [0.75] 0.94 - 1.62 in,  1.19 - 2.05 in,  1.46 - 2.55 in,  2 - 3.46 in
- Cam Lobes
- new lobe pattern, new color tags on slings
- Recommended Use
- trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 11, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
...has the cams in the wrong order. Barbarians.