Camalot C4 Package #.3-6
The Camalot C4 Package is the new generation of the Camalot C4 collection in its entirety. Black Diamond calls these ten cams (sizes 0.3-6) the gold standard of camming units, and for good reason too. This new generation is 10% lighter than its predecessors without sacrificing any strength and has a new tread pattern to set it apart. Additionally, every cam features the same flex for consistency by designing the larger cams with stiffer stems and the smaller cams with flexible stems. Plus, cams with the same color such as 5 and .5 now come with bi-color slings for easier identification when they're on your harness. The final update was outfitting the larger cams with a unique trigger keeper that lock the Camalots in a camming position to reduce racking volume that detach with a simple pull of the trigger when you're climbing.
- The entire collection of the new generation of the Camalot C4
- Cams are 10% lighter than predecessors without sacrificing strength
- Updated cams feature same shape, camming angle, placement ranges
- Double-axle design allows widest usable range for each cam unit
- Bi-color slings differentiate small and large cams of similar color
- Large thumb loop offers a clip-in point when you are aid climbing
- New tread pattern commemorates a brand new generation of Camalots
- Cam sizes 4, 5, and 6 have trigger keepers to reduce racking volume
- Item #BLD00ZP
- Placement Range
- [0.3] 0.54 - 0.92 in, [0.4] 0.61 - 1.05 in, [0.5] 0.77 - 1.32 in, [0.75] 0.94 - 1.62 in,  1.19 - 2.05 in,  1.46 - 2.55 in,  2 - 3.46 in,  2.6 - 4.51 in,  3.36 - 5.85 in,  4.5 - 7.68 in
- Cam Lobes
- new lobe pattern, new color tags on slings, [4, 5, 6] trigger keeper
- Recommended Use
- trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help