Why We Like The Black Crows Corvus Ski
The Corvus Ski is the flagship of the Black Crows freeride line, built for those who have topo maps and guidebooks scattered across the house on the pursuit of powder. With 107mm of waist underfoot, the Corvus floats high through untracked powder. The unique profile of the ski creates reverse camber, which unlocks exceptionally strong grip in variable terrain and pivots with remarkable speed and precision. Two titanal plates underfoot provide stability and control, even at high speeds, so we can ski down any face that is hiding a good line. The poplar wood core is strong and durable, and the semi-cap construction cuts weight without sacrificing performance.
- Big mountain freeride skis for those born with an alpine soul
- 107mm waist width floats high through deep powder
- Reverse camber underfoot easily pivots and offers a firm grip
- Rockered tip gives us precise control in tight terrain
- Poplar core is strong and sturdy with plenty of powerful pop
- Two titanal beams provide torsional strength for a precise ride
- 21 meter turn radius thrives the more aggressively we ski
- Sintered base glides along and across rough terrain
- Item #BKCB069
- 176cm, 183cm, 188cm, 193cm
- [176cm] 134 / 107 / 125mm, [183cm] 137 / 107 / 126mm, [188cm] 138 / 107 / 127mm, [193cm] 139 / 107 / 128mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / flat / rocker
- fiberglass, titanal
- partial twin
- Claimed Weight
- [176cm, pair] 8lb 2.5oz (3700g), [183cm] 8lb 9.6oz (3900g), [188cm] 9lb 7.7oz (4300g), [193cm] 9lb 11.2oz (4400g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help