Why We Like The Black Crows Atris Ski
Our choice for pushing the envelope in steep and playful terrain, the Atris Ski offers stability, freedom, and control. The Atris' 105mm waist is a sufficient platform for epic powder days, while the tip and tail rocker and slightly extended sidecut find the balance between easy maneuverability and high-speed stability. Underfoot camber is paired with a bomber poplar construction that adds to this charger's impressive stability, making it perfect for freestyle lines in powder or creative lines on hardpack.
- Versatile freestyle skis designed for ripping anywhere
- 105mm waist balances edge hold with float and stability
- Long and straight turn radius offers stability at speed
- Rocker in the tip and tail creates float and maneuverability
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges on firm snow
- Partial twintip encourages creative freestyle thinking
- Sintered base skips effortlessly over long flat spots
- Item #BKCB065
- 172cm, 178cm, 184cm, 190cm
- [172cm] 136 / 105 / 122mm, [184cm] 138 / 105 / 122mm, [189cm] 138 / 105 / 122mm, [190cm] 140 / 105 / 123mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- partial twin
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 172cm] 7lb 15oz (3600g) [178cm] 8lb 10oz (3900g), [184cm] 8lb 11oz (3950g), [190cm] 9lb 8oz (4300g)
- freeride/powder skiing, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 4, 2023
These skis are incredible
Very happy to have these. You will be very happy with these.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help