Why We Like The Black Crows Anima Birdie Ski
From pivot slips down chutes to sweeping carves down steep faces, the Black Crows Anima Birdie Ski can handle both and everything in between. The twin tips give us more control in tight spots, while the classic camber underfoot and torsional stiffness help us hold an edge. When navigating rocks and trees, the sintered base and Kevlar tape help protect the light and lively core from impacts.
- Efficient ski for optimal performance on natural lines
- 115mm waist for optimal float on backcountry powder
- Medium to long radius for stability and grip at speed
- Poplar core is strong, light, and energized
- Carbon laminate and Kevlar® tape increase torsional stiffness
- Twin tips for increased play and smooth release into turns
- Sintered base increases durability
- Item #BKCB062
- 176cm, 182cm
- [176cm] 144 / 115 / 134mm, [182cm] 145 / 115 / 135mm
- Turn Radius
- rocker / camber / rocker
- fiberglass, carbon, Kevlar® tape
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 176cm] 9lb 7.7oz (4300g), [182cm] 9lb 14.7oz (4500g)
- powder skiing, freeride skiing, freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help