You want a board short that works as hard as you do during those marathon surf sessions. That's why you're in the Billabong Sundays Airlite Board Short. These shorts are treated with Micro Repel that eliminates saturation so you can stay out for longer and stay rash free. The midlength performance fit of the short, combined with the Airlite Omni-Directional Stretch Fabric Billabong designed, move with your body for a second-skin feel and performance.
Through multiple prototypes, trial, and error, Billabong perfected the board shorts using three high performance fabrics that provide stability, flexibility, and comfort. To achieve stability, the waistband and upper third of the fabric is designed with a tight weave, four way stretch that hugs the waist providing you with support where you need it most. The middle section of fabric is a twill weave that allows omni-directional stretch which enhances flexibility for freedom of movement on the surf board. Finally, to achieve ultimate comfort, the bottom portion of the fabric is made up of micro perforations that not only offer stretch, but drain and hold less water keeping your shorts drier and lighter.
- Board short engineered to the way you surf
- 3 high performance fabrics provide stability, flexibility, comfort
- Micro Repel treated fabric eliminates saturation for long surf days
- Mid length performance fit moves with the body in motion
- Colors and prints inspired by favored destinations of Billabong
- Item #BIL02LX