For hunting down legendary breaks.
As part of Billabong's Adventure Division line, the Men's Boundary Furnace Pullover Hoodie is designed to help you reach new frontiers and new breaks all over the world or in your backyard. The Anorak-style body is made from a breathable, quick-drying, and sweat-wicking polyester that is finished with a DWR finish, so the Furnace will keep you warm and comfortable even if it's dreary and sprinkling. Toss in a 1/2-zip pullover design and a kangaroo pocket for carrying surf wax, a safety kit, and other essentials, and you've got a hoodie that's ready to explore.
- An anorak-style pullover hoodie for exploring and adventure
- Polyester fabric is quick-drying, breathable, and sweat-wicking
- DWR coating will shed light precipitation and help keep you warm
- Drawstring cinchable hood blocks out the wind and chill
- Kangaroo pocket holds whatever essentials you deem necessary
- Item #BIL02I0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 180lbs
Kangaroos have pouches for one, and only one reason- to store sandwiches. The Furnace Pullover allows you to do exactly that with a zip pouch above the traditional hand-warming kangaroo pocket. Oh, and it also super comfy, warm, good looking, and semi waterproof. Probably wouldn't use this hoody for monsoon protection, but it certainly does enough to shed light rain and snow (really cool for a knit hoody). Great sweatshirt for shoulder season weather in the mountains and in the city!
Runs a touch on the small side- the hoodie will be much easier to get off your body if you size up.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 190lbs
Really stoked on this hoody. Sweater like fabric with some nice stretch and a great medium weight. Feels super techie and love the 1/2 zip front