Start Earning Rewards Now—
Join Expedition Perks (It’s Free!)
$349.95 - $369.95
Select a color:Blue/Red
Select a size:
Anvil Horn Sleeping Bag
The Anvil Horn 0 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is your refuge on trips where cold nights bookend days full of exploration. Big Agnes created this bag with its typical integrated Flex Pad Sleeve design, enabling it to shed insulation from the bottom half, ensure you stay put while you sleep, and still keep you toasty. The shell has a DWR treatment that sheds dew and condensation, but since accidents happen its upper half is filled with DownTek, a treated down that won't compress if it gets wet. The wide mummy shape maximizes heat retention while allowing you plenty of space, and the Free Range Footbox and Hood allow you to move at either end to keep you comfortable all night.
- Down sleeping bag for cold-weather backpacking
- DownTek has a high warmth to weight ratio
- DWR treatment sheds dew and condensation
- Flex Pad Sleeve design lowers weight and secures your pad
- Wide mummy shape provides efficient warmth and comfort
- Draft tube keeps chilly gusts from ruining your night
- Free Range Footbox and Hood let you get comfortable
- Item #BAG00EW
3.5 based on 2 ratings
5 Stars - 0 reviews
4 Stars - 1 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.