Select style & size:Select options
More heavy metal than classical in composition, the Bataleon Jam Snowboard is a hard-charging board for riders looking to spin off the biggest kickers, slay steeps, and slash powder with equal parts power and precision. Its mid-stiff flex pattern, Carbon + KEVLAR stringers, and aggressive camber give the Jam a highly responsive feel. Factor in a Reactor core with beech reinforcement, and you have a board that begs to be ridden hard and fast.
Triple Base Technology (3BT) provides the basis for the Jam's all-terrain versatility, giving you the aggressive edge hold and response of camber running from tip-to-tail. Unlike a regular camber board, 3BT shaping upturns the board's sidebases above the contacts to the tip and tail. This reduces the catchiness of traditional camber while smoothly directing snow around the tips. Since the board's centerline retains flat contact with the snow, it remains stable when you're tracking into bigger jumps and hauling down the mountain.
- Mid-stiff-flexing, directional all-terrain board
- Directional twin is mostly twin for switch riding
- Aggressive camber provides stability and power
- Carbon and KEVLAR stringers for insane pop
- Triax laminate increases response and stability
- Sintered base is fast as lightning
- Reactor core keeps the pop powerful at a low weight
- Item #BAT004A
- Q & A
Bataleon The Jam
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This board rips!!!! If you are a seasoned rider who is looking for a board to attack the whole mountain in all snow conditions with power and precision, get on a Bataleon Jam. The board is aggressive, responsive, fast, and has a ton of pop.