Select your style & size:Select options
A room with a view.
Whether you're exploring the Colorado Plateau or camping somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, the Basin and Range Escalante 2 Tent delivers the coverage you need to get out and stay out. This sturdy backcountry shelter is built with a durable polyester shell and fully sealed seams to keep water out, and the light and tough aluminum poles ensure the tent stays upright when high winds come blowing through your camp—just don't forget to stake it out securely. Two large doors grant easy access in and out of the tent when nature calls in the early hours in the morning. And since two people, a dog, and gear make things a little cramped inside any tent, the Escalante features dual vestibules to help keep the tent floor clear of clutter and gear.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A 3-season tent great for camping and overnight backpacking trips
- 2-person capacity with dual vestibules sleeps two with room for gear
- Rainfly with fully sealed seams prevents rain from seeping through
- Vents promote breathability to reduce condensation along tent walls
- Light and durable poles withstand heavy wear and high winds
- Item #BNG002C