Why We Built The Backcountry Spruces Merino Baselayer 1/4-Zip Top
Whether our toy of choice be skis, a snowboard, or snowshoes, the Backcountry Spruces Print Merino Baselayer 1/4-Zip Top is there to keep us warm and dry. It features a blended fabric, which wraps merino wool around a durable nylon core, offering a soft touch that's ready for action. Wool helps us regulate body temperature, wicks moisture away from our skin, and is naturally odor-resistant.
- Top baselayer keeps body warm and dry during mountain activities
- Ideal for ski, snowboard, snowshoe, and winter hikes
- Merino wool, nylon, and spandex offer structure and stretch
- 1/4 zip design allows for easy on/off and adjustability
- Merino wool regulates temperature, naturally resists odors
- Soft Camo variant made with RWS-certified wool
- Item #BCCZ2OL
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [soft camo colorway] 85% merino wool (RWS-certified, RWS License Number: 014800 Certified by IDFL), 13% nylon, 2% spandex, [other colorways] 85% merino wool, 13% nylon, 2% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- midweight (235gsm)
- Center Back Length
- [small] 25in
- 1/4 zip
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- ski, snowboard, snowshoe, hike and camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 8, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
Super comfortable and keeps me warm!
December 13, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
This top is really comfortable and well made. The sleeves are a great length and I love the little touch of fabric behind the zip to protect my neck from any cold. The only downside for me is that I have a large bust and the little seam mid-chest cuts me off a bit visually - it's not restricting in any way though so still perfectly comfortable.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help