Why We Built The Spruces Mid-Weight Merino Baselayer 1/4-Zip Top
We're ready to ski some trees this winter, so we whipped up the Backcountry Spruces Mid-Weight Merino Top to bring along for the ride. We made this 1/4-zip top out of an innovative blend that balances the active performance of merino wool with the durability of nylon. We know every powderhound can appreciate how merino provides renowned temperature-regulating, moisture-wicking, and odor-resistant comfort when deep in the backcountry.
- Quarter-zip baselayer top for wintertime play
- Wool blend offers thermal comfort during active pursuits
- Nylon and spandex aid structure and stretch
- Zip-neck lets you vent excess heat when working hard
- Naturally odor-resistant for fresher-smelling fabric
- Flatlock seams deliver smooth, chafe-free comfort
- RWS-certified wool in Fired Brick and Goblin Blue colorways
- Item #BCCZ2OB
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [fired brick, goblin blue colorways] 85% merino wool (RWS-certified, RWS License Number: 014800 Certified by IDFL), 13% nylon, 2% spandex, [other colorways] 85% merino wool, 13% nylon, 2% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- midweight (235gsm)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29.5in
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 11oz
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help