Why We Like The Atomic Bent Chetler 120 Ski
Widest in the line and number one in many skier's hearts, the Atomic Bent Chetler 120 Ski is back to ride another year. The burly 120mm waist demonstrates its penchant for deep snow, and a generously rockered profile with a touch of underfoot camber delivers a surfy, playful personality. Its powder prowess is further enhanced by boat hull-shaped Horizon Tech that helps us break our edge free and make quick pivoting turns. Toss in a lightweight and responsive construction, and we have a freeride powder ski that offers outrageous amounts of control, pop, and power to encourage hard-charging and creative riding alike.
- Legendary pow ski for creative skiers who like to express themselves
- 120mm waist offers exceptional float in the best mountains
- Blend of rocker and camber provides ample float and edge hold
- Moderate turn radius is stable at speed and nimble for setting tricks
- Lightweight wood core creates a responsive and powerful platform
- Carbon backbone provides stable dampening without much weight
- HRZN Tech Tip helps you break your edges free in deep powder
- Poplar core and sandwich construction offer bombproof durability
- Item #ATOK1R9
- 176cm, 184cm, 192cm
- [176cm] 142 / 120 / 133mm, [184cm] 143 / 120 / 134mm, [192cm] 144 / 120 / 135mm
- Turn Radius
- [176cm] 18m, [184cm] 19m, [192cm] 20m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Carbon Backbone (carbon fiber), fiberglass
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 184cm] 7lb 15oz (3600g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride skiing, powder skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help