Why We Like The Atomic Bent 90 Ski
For years we have been using the Bentchetler 100 as a park ski and everyday charger, the Atomic Bent 90 Ski has taken that inspiration to the next level. The waist of this ski is narrower by 10mm to help us feel in control on rails and get from edge to edge quicked on firm snow. Meanwhile, the edges are thicker to keep up with the daily wear and tear of park skiing.
- All-mountain ski that doesn't hesitate in the park
- 90mm waist width is quick edge to edge, nimble on rails
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds forgiveness and float
- Camber underfoot offers powerful edge hold and reliable pop
- Lightweight wood core inspires confidence in the air
- Fiberglass laminates offer deep flex and a damp feel
- Raised tail inspires switch landings and riding
- Extra-thick edges handle days spent sliding rails
- Item #ATOK1R8
- 157cm, 166cm, 175cm, 184cm
- [157cm] 118 / 90 / 109mm, [166cm] 118 / 90 / 109mm, [175cm] 119 / 90 / 109mm, [184cm] 119 / 90 / 109mm
- Turn Radius
- [157cm] 15m, [166cm] 17m, [175cm] 19m, [184cm] 21m
- All Mountain Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- light woodcore
- Extra-durable Resist (steel)
- Claimed Weight
- (pair) [175cm] 7lb 1oz (3200g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, park and freestyle skiing
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 12, 2023
amazing park skis,
these are light and amazing park skis. the best thing is they are super tough. almost every park ski delaminates in the tip. Not this ski. they are amazing and bomb proof and I ski hard icy parks in the east!!!!!
Originally reviewed on atomic.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help