Why We Like The Atomic Backland Ultimate Alpine Touring Boot
Atomic made the Backland Ultimate Alpine Touring Boot for endurance-oriented backcountry skiers who bags peaks for breakfast. The lighter and leaner little brother of the original terrain-crushing Backland, the Backland Ultimate weighs in at just 1b 10oz per boot, making them Atomic's lightest offering to date. This uphill machine has a tough yet lightweight Grilamid shell with a carbon spine to assure power and precision when you're ripping turns down your fourth peak of the day.
- Atomic's lightest backcountry ski boot for touring far and wide
- Prolite lightweight construction with a carbon spine
- Platinum Speed liner is washable and breathable
- Free/Lock 3.0 walk mode initiates a massive 80° cuff rotation
- Skywalk rubber sole with tech binding compatibility
- Footbed and size adjuster not included
- Item #ATOK1I5
- Shell Material
- Grilamid, carbon
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- 7000-series aluminum
- Lean Angle
- 13°, 15°
- Walk Mode
- Free Lock 3.5, 80° range of motion
- 3D Platinum Speed
- Liner Closure
- tongue, 30mm strap
- Binding Compatibility
- Skywalk lugged rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 26.5] 1lb 11.3oz (775g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help