Excellent for the equinox.
- A thermal jersey perfect for the shoulder seasons
- Mille cycling fit ideal for training rides
- RX frontal panel insulates but remains breathable
- 3 roomy rear pockets fit ride fuel and spare tubes
- Rear Stripe wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Rear accents help you stay visible to motorists
- The perfect jersey for adjusting to the conditions letting you leave the extra layers at home
- Item #AAS009M
- Q & A
Odd fit- going back
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 170lbs
I'm 5-08/170lbs with 40" chest. Ordered this jersey in a size large per sizing chart (and I have Assos bibs that run small, so I figured large was way to go). Jersey fits VERY tight across the chest to the point that it pulls open and does not conform to my chest when in riding position. i do not have an especially broad chest, but if you are not skinny in the upper body- go with something else i'd say. Returning this tomorrow.
is this the same fit as the previous Mille series??
You'll find that the cut is very similar to the previous Mille line, and that the sizing is exactly the same. It's a relatively relaxed cut, but you can always explore the option of sizing down to get a more compression fit. Feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com if you'd like to speak in more detail.