Crush the whole mountain.
You asked and Armada answered—after the success of the Victa series, Armada decided to let the ladies in on the fun. The Women's Victa 97 Ti Ski is the widest in the series, providing a strong and powerful pair of planks for conquering big terrain all day long.
Thanks to the 97mm waist, the Victa 97 is equally at home navigating bulletproof hardpack as it is chasing powder on storm days. While it's not the most powder-hungry ski on the market, the ski's rockered tip keeps you afloat, and you'll be stoked on the versatility when that fresh pow turns to chowder an hour after the lifts start spinning. The light wood core keeps things smooth and consistent, with carbon and KEVLAR stringers that add a springy, playful pop. Two layers of Titanal give ripping chicks the power they need to stomp big lines and clock high speeds with stability and control.
- An all-mountain ski with a freeride-focused shape
- Versatile 97mm waist can handle any conditions
- Rockered tip eases turn initiation and floats deep snow
- Camber underfoot lets you rail hardpack
- Wood core offers a smooth, consistent flex
- Two layers of Titanal provide power and stability
- Carbon, KEVLAR stringers add playful pop
- Comp Series base maximizes glide
- Item #ARM00GO
- Q & A
Armada's Newest MVP
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Armada really nailed the design and construction of their new Victa series. The 97 Ti, with its added Titanal laminate, is a bit heavier and less chattery than their skis have been in the past. The 97mm waist is perfect for just about everything the mountain has in store, carving well on hardpack days and floating well on powder days.
The shape of the ski allows it to turn well, navigating tight trees and open runs with ease. It cuts through the chundery snow of late day skiing well, allowing you to ski with greater confidence.
I would recommend this ski as a great all mountain option for the intermediate--advanced skier.