Why We Like The Armada Madaket 2L INS Anorak - Women's
The Armada Madaket 2L Insulated Anorak Jacket gives us a traditional pull-over ski or snowboard shell with several upgrades over old-world anoraks, such as highly breathable waterproofing and eco-certified materials that reduce waste and harm to the environment. We can ski and snowboard without snow getting up into our business, thanks to an adjustable powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters, while lightweight synthetic insulation helps us keep warm when the weather turns cold and windy up on the mountain.
- Insulated anorak-style ski and snowboard shell
- 15K/15K waterproof/breathable shell for weather protection
- 40g insulation adds warmth with little weight or bulk
- Right side-entry zipper to slip in and out of the anorak
- Underarm zippers to vent away heat and moisture vapor
- Snap interface to connect the powder skirt to our pants
- Internal and external pockets for our ski slope essentials
- Item #ARMN391
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer laminate, [face fabric] 100% polyester stretch ripstop
- 90% recycled polyfill, 10% polyfill
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critically sealed
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] body pass
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt
- 4-way stretch
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help