Stay safe and warm on the job.
Frigid mornings on the rig are a little more bearable when you have the Arborwear Men's FR Double Thick Full-Zip Hoodie. It features a double-layered, heavyweight fabric for extra warmth during the coldest days on the job. Besides being warm and durable, the fabric is also more breathable than a hard shell jacket, so you don't get bogged down with sweat when you're working hard. It also sports a protective flap on the zipper to keep icy breezes out, and the hood is helmet compatible to offer a bit of refuge for your head. And, of course, it's certified flame-resistant to meet the toughest standards.
- Warm and tough sweatshirt for working in cool weather
- Double-layered heavyweight fabric keeps you cozy
- Protective zipper flap keeps drafts out
- Helmet-compatible hood
- NFPA 70E & ASTM F1506-10a flame-resistant
- Meets OSHA Final Rule 110.269 safety standards
- Item #ABW000O