Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
WM1 MFI Goggle
Whether you're riding a bitter bluebird day or reaping the benefits of fast-falling powder, the Anon Women's WM1 MFI Goggle offers premium protection and comfort in variable conditions. The lightweight thermoplastic polyurethane frame is equipped with Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI), which uses 14 rare-earth magnets for seven secure points of connection between the frame and the lens, making lens changes easier than ever. Spherical lens technology mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics. The WM1 goggle utilizes Outlast and ICT technology technology to prevent fogging for long-lasting clarity, no matter the conditions. Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow, working in tandem with the anti-fog technologies to provide clear vision. Triple-layer face foam uses moisture-wicking fleece for hours of riding comfort. Featuring optimal optics in a low-profile frame, this goggle offers the best possible field of vision necessary for high-performance riding.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A high-performance snowboard goggle for variable conditions
- Spherical lens technology for superior optics
- Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) anti-fog treatment
- Lightweight frame with Magnetic Facemask Integration
- Triple-layer face foam with Outlast technology to prevent fogging
- Full perimeter channel venting for maximum airflow
- Snap-back adjustable strap designed to be worn under the helmet
- Includes spare lens, molded goggle case, and micro-fiber bag
- Women-specific design fits smaller faces
- Item #ANO002W
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.