Select Style & Size
WM1 MFI Goggle
Whether you're riding a bitter bluebird day or reaping the benefits of fast-falling powder, the Anon Women's WM1 MFI Goggle offers premium protection and comfort in variable conditions. The lightweight thermoplastic polyurethane frame is equipped with Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI), which uses 14 rare-earth magnets for seven secure points of connection between the frame and the lens, making lens changes easier than ever. Spherical lens technology mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics. The WM1 goggle utilizes Outlast and ICT technology technology to prevent fogging for long-lasting clarity, no matter the conditions. Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow, working in tandem with the anti-fog technologies to provide clear vision. Triple-layer face foam uses moisture-wicking fleece for hours of riding comfort. Featuring optimal optics in a low-profile frame, this goggle offers the best possible field of vision necessary for high-performance riding.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A high-performance snowboard goggle for variable conditions
- Spherical lens technology for superior optics
- Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) anti-fog treatment
- Lightweight frame with Magnetic Facemask Integration
- Triple-layer face foam with Outlast technology to prevent fogging
- Full perimeter channel venting for maximum airflow
- Snap-back adjustable strap designed to be worn under the helmet
- Includes spare lens, molded goggle case, and micro-fiber bag
- Women-specific design fits smaller faces
- Item #ANO002W
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, spare lens included
- Technical Features
- triple-layer face foam with Outlast fog management, ICT anti-fog treatment, full perimeter channel venting, wall-to-wall vision
- thermoplastic polyurethane
- Face Size
- snap back adjustable, no-slip silicone
- Case Included
- yes, nylon compression-molded case
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 6, 2017
Great Quality And A Snap To Swap Lenses
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought for a friend and she raves how easy it is to change out the lens. Between the 2 lenses provided has her set for most conditions. The spherical lens gives her a "panoramic" view. She does have a smaller face and these fit her and look proportional. No fogging issues and unfortunately, she hasn't had a chance to try the face mask in real conditions but it fits her perfectly. She totally recommends these!
January 28, 2017
Take a coupon get 20% off! this site: outdoorback.tk
January 11, 2017
these look really nice and so easy to change lens
December 22, 2016
Change your lens in 2 seconds!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
There are so many reasons why I love these goggles! They were a huge upgrade from my old ones. I hated changing my old goggle lenses. It took forever and it was so annoying when I was trying to keep up with everyone on a powder day. The magnetic frame is the main reason why I bought these goggles and I LOVE IT!!! It literally could not be easier to change and the lens feels very secure. I don't even think twice about them separating from the frame while I’m riding. It comes with two lenses, one for bluebird and one for low-light. They fit my face perfectly, and can go over or under my helmet. The magnetic facemask integration was just a nice little extra for me, but it’s so cool! I’ve only worn them a couple of times but I could not be happier with this purchase!