Select Style & Size
Whether it's stomping the landing on a huge 360 or hitting a pillowy cliff drop without missing a beat, you always come through in the clutch. That's why the Anon Sync Goggles are the goggles for you. Their wide cylindrical lens helps you see more up and down the hill, while Sonar lens technology works to enhance colors, contrast, and brightness as you rip and ride in beautiful mountain environments. Sonar lenses also block most blue light, but let a small amount to pass through to help you better detect unevenness in snow conditions, so you can stay shredding and not end up with on the side of the trail with a face full of snow.
In addition to the high-quality optics, these goggles also offer loads of convenience, with a magnetic-assisted lens change system that lets you switch out your additional lenses in an instant. And because the fun with magnets doesn't stop there, there's also an MFI (Magentic Facemask Integration) system that lets you snap in a compatible facemask to eliminate any uncomfortable gaps between your goggles and the mask itself. Meanwhile, full-perimeter channel venting helps increase airflow to keep your goggles fog-free, and comfy triple-layer face foam helps wick away moisture as you work up a sweat shredding hard on the slopes.
- Wide-lens goggles with an easily attachable bonus lens
- Sonar lens technology enhances color and clarity while you ride
- Anti-fog lens with ventilation helps keep your vision clear
- Additional lens can be easily swapped thanks to a magnetic snap-in
- Face foam rests comfortably on your face and wicks moisture
- Compatible with magnetic facemasks for a flush, no-gap fit
- Item #ANO005D
- Zeiss SONAR lens
- Interchangeable Lens
- Technical Features
- magentic lens change technology, magnetic facemask integration, anti-fog
- Face Size
- medium, large
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 18, 2020
- I've used it several times
This is a great new goggle from Anon! They are super comfortable and have tons of peripheral vision. The frame size is right in between the M3 and M4 (maybe closer to M4) so I'd say it's medium-large. You still get the magnetic lens technology without the higher price point of the M3 and M4.