Classic style made for your board.
A nod of respect to Adidas' heritage, the Men's Matchcourt RX Shoes bring fresh yet familiar style to a design that's been adapted for skateboarding. Constructed out of canvas with suede details, these classic skate shoes' flexible vulcanized outsole and tacky rubber tread provide an unbelievable board feel out of the box, while the molded EVA sockliner adds the cushioning and support you need when you're jumping down big gaps and serious stairsets. Plus, double-wrapped foxing increases their durability to prevent them from being ripped to shreds after just a month of skating.
- Tough yet comfortable skate shoe with sporty Adidas style
- Canvas upper with suede details offer a durable design
- Vulcanized construction enhances board feel
- EVA sockliner boosts your cushioning for heavy impacts
- Rubber outsole with tread reliably sticks to your griptape
- Item #ADD00I7
- Q & A
good casual everyday'er
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 130lbs
fit is true to typical size. comfortable and a nice kick around shoe.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 6'5"
- Weight: 190lbs
These shoes fit great, feel great, and look great. They are also reasonably priced. But I'm not super picky about casual shoes.