Why We Like The Accent Lanai Paddle
The Accent Lanai Paddle offers us flatwater performance at an affordable price. Best for a relaxed paddling style, the Lanai has a dihedral design for smooth and efficient strokes and good durability, thanks to its fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades. The carbon shaft keeps the weight down while the Kingpin Connection locks in various feathering angles with a simple twist of the paddle and press of the button. This is an affordable, carbon paddle that complements faster recreational kayaks and touring kayaks.
- Performance paddle at an affordable price
- Carbon shaft keeps our swing weight low
- Carbon shaft offers great strength for the weight
- Fiberglass polymer blades keep our cost down
- 2-piece construction for easier storage and packability
- Ferrule to feather blades in 15-degree increments
- Item #APE0008
- Shaft Material
- carbon fiber
- Blade Material
- fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Overall Length
- 210cm, 220cm, 230cm, 240cm
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Blade Area
- 93sq in
- Shaft Shape
- Shaft Profile
- Feather Angle
- Paddling Style
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help