Bikes are more capable than ever, and that means you're changing faster and harder as you barrel down mountain sides and weave through techy treelines. These faster paced and harder-charging lines call for a boost in protection, and 7 Protection is up for the challenge with the M2 Helmet. This helmet combines Conehead technology that utilizes dual-density foam to dissipate impacts, and full coverage on the temples and back for an extended shield when you're driving your rally-hound down the mountain at top speeds.
Conehead technology targets areas most prone to hard hits with two different densities of impact-absorbing foam that compact under force to dissipate the energy before it meets your head, potentially reducing the impact carried on to you. Its combined with a hard shell exterior that shields you from hits, and ample ventilation to help you keep your cool when the temperatures soar. The front of the helmet has ten large vents, and features a mesh bug-stopper to keep your scalp free of intruders when you're mashing pedals along a muggy riverside. The back sets you up with an additional nine vents that compliment the front ten, working as an active exhaust system to pull hot air away from your head and leave it in the wind behind you. Inside you'll find a custom 7iDP liner that cushions your scalp, and is easy to remove after a warm day on the trail, so you can stay fresh day after day, while a one-handed dial system lets you cinch in the perfect fit when you're suiting up at the trailhead.
- Boosted protection for all-mountain hard hitters
- Conehead technology offers dual-density foam protection
- EMS impact foam absorbs hits to dissipate force
- Ample vents let air flow through to keep your cool
- Front mesh panel keeps bugs and trail debris out
- Washable liner for a fresh feel day after day
- Adjustable dial can be cinched one handed for easy fit
- Full coverage to protect temples and back of head
- Item #SPU000P