Woodland Insulated Jacket
Woodland creatures are known to be robust when it comes to winter, with thick coats of fur or excellent den-digging skills so they can withstand much of winter's harshest weather. Unlike woodland creatures, humans aren't (generally) coated with thick and luscious fur to keep us warm all winter long, so 686 made the Men's Woodland Insulated jacket, enabling you to feel just as cozy as the fuzzy little creatures that run across the crust of the snow in gladed aspen treelines.
The Woodland rocks a woven polyester shell that's DWR treated to seal out the elements. The yarn it's stitched from is a waterproof and breathable non-pill dyed yarn, which enables 686 to get away with some really rad prints that might make you feel like a lumberjack. Sealed critical seams help to keep the water outside, along with a powder skirt and snug wrist gaiters with thumb holes. Quilted synthetic insulation keeps you feeling super toasty inside, and a removable hood will keep your noggin warm as well. Ample pocket space offers places to stash your media, essentials, and PB&J's for a day of shredding.
- Flannel-inspired ski jacket for park and all-mountain riders
- InfiDry membrane, DWR, and critical seams sealed for weather
- Body-mapped insulation offers more warmth where you need it most
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Hood snaps off to solidify the flannel look
- Adjustments at powder skirt, hood, and cuffs with thumbholes
- Dual access audio pocket with headphone routers
- Item #SES00DK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
My Woodland jacket is the warmest jacket in my closet. It has quilted insulation on the inside. The fabric works great in the snow, it stays really dry and snow doesn't stick to it. I sometimes unsnap the hood to wear a helmet . Pass pockets, Cell phone pocket and inside storage pocket hold all my stuff safe.