Vice Telemark Binding
Drawing on the successful designs of both the Axl and Hammerhead bindings, the 22 designs Vice Telemark Binding is built to stand up to resort-crushing abuse. The solid stainless steel toe-piece mounts directly to the ski while durable chrome die springs provide over two inches of powerful travel. This burly, no-nonsense binding has been freed of unnecessary flare for hard-charging riders looking to put in some mileage at the resort.
- Solid stainless steel toe-piece and 2000lb test cable attachments are designed to stand up to a beating at the resort
- Three pivot point options for the cable allow you to adjust the binding to your own style of skiing and to the snow conditions
- Pivot points were moved slightly more toward the rear (as compared to the Axl binding) for more resistance
- Burly chrome die springs provide over two inches of travel for hard-charging but smooth action
- Three degrees of backwards angle quickly engage the boot
- Six-hole mounting pattern securely anchors this bindings to your board
- Proudly made in the good old USA
- Item #TTD0025
- stainless steel, aluminum, polycarbonate
- Boot Compatibility
- 75mm telemark
- Stand Height
- 25 mm
- Claimed Weight
- (pair) [small] 3lb, [large] 3lb 3.2oz
- Recommended Use
- tele-skiing, riding chairs
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help