Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Tundra 250 Cooler
Pack a week's worth of meals in Yeti's Tundra 250 Cooler for a family camping, climbing, or river trip. This cooler's rotomolded construction is virtually indestructible — the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee has certified the Tundra 250 as a bear-resistant food container when you install two padlocks (sold separately) on both front corners — so don't worry when a brown bear wanders into the campsite in search of a ham sandwich. No Sweat and Permafrost insulation work in tandem to make sure cool condensation stays inside the cooler to keep your drinks, well, cool. Yeti made this cooler with incredibly durable polyethylene for long-lasting durability, and finished it with DoubleHaul handles that won't break on you unlike most coolers. The Vortex Drain System rids all the melted ice with ease, and the Bearfoot non-slip feet prevent the Tundra from slipping into the river after a sudden stop at the dock.
- Store large catches, food, and drinks with this versatile cooler
- Rotomolded construction enhances impact resistance and durability
- Permafrost insulation is pressure-injected to resist outside temps
- No Sweat design keeps the cooler dry on the outside
- DoubleHaul handles built from military-grade nylon for a solid grip
- Vortex Drain System unloads water and ice melt via quick twist plug
- BearFoot feet prevent the cooler from sliding during transport
- Item #YET000W
- [shell] polyethylene, [insulation] PermaFrost, [handles] nylon
- 219.9L (13,421cu in)
- InterLock lid
- 55 x 22.6 x 21.2 inches
- Recommended Use
- camping, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
Well worth the money! For camping or long trips it will save you money on ice or food going bad! Plus its durable! Good investment!