Climb on in comfort.
- Adventure summer shorts designed for lightweight comfort
- Ripstop fabric is stretchy and resistant to hard-wearing
- Relaxed fit enables a full range of motion
- Adjustable drawcord cinches an exact fit
- Built-in odor-resistance keeps you fresh
- Multiple pockets carry small items
- Item #VUO001T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 190lbs
My 4th pair of Vuori shorts (others are the Banks model), they make high quality stuff that's worth the price.
These are lightweight but not too thin, seem durable and I love the Acorn color I got. Also love having the drawstrings because once I got used to not having to wear a belt with shorts I really don't want to ever have to again. - ahh simplicity
One Small Criticism:
My one annoyance is they turn a totally different shade if you spill water on them. This gets frustrating as I have a habit of washing my hands and shaking the water off leaving very noticeable spots on the shorts. The other colors may not have this issue and probably isn't a big deal for most.
My other Vuori shorts are all Mediums, but these I had to get in a Large. I have a 34 inch waste.