Why We Like The Volkl Deacon V-Werks + Lowride XL 13 FR Binding
The Volkl Deacon V-Werks + Lowride XL 13 FR Binding includes everything you need to get on edge. The Lowride XL 13 offers reliable retention and release so that you can drive the carbon-reinforced, tight turn radius, 84mm-waisted Deacon V-Works ski on groomers around the world.
- Ski and binding package designed for inbounds shredding
- Camber underfoot allows you to hold an edge in icy conditions
- Versatile rocker in the tip and tail eases turn transitions
- Short turn radius encourages precise carving on groomers
- Poplar and beech core retains screws and offers a damp ride
- Carbon fiber and titanal add stiffness for snappy response
- Sintered bases skip effortlessly across long flat areas
- Item #VKLI08I
- 167cm, 172cm, 177cm, 182cm
- 132 / 84 / 115mm
- Turn Radius
- [167cm] 15m, [172cm] 16m, [177cm] 17m, [182cm] 18m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- poplar, beech, isocore
- carbon fiber, titanal, fiberglass
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help