The Halo Vest is one of the lightest packs or vests that Ultimate Direction makes, but you'd never guess that after seeing how much stuff you can throw in it. Thanks to its low-profile, body-hugging fit and its myriad of stretch pockets, this vest has everything you need for a long day out on the trail, but weighs less than seven ounces to add hardly any weight of its own. The front chest pockets holds two included 500ml bottles, letting you keep quickly reach for hydration as you pick up the pace on steep mountain slopes. If those two bottles aren't enough on hot days or longer runs, there's also room for a hydration bladder in the main compartment, with a hanging loop to ensure that it doesn't slip or slide out of place.
When you're traversing technical mountain ridgelines or descending down steep and rocky pitches you'll be able to quickly take out your trekking poles and make the job a bit more manageable with the redesigned trekking pole holder. With a focus on minimizing bounce, this front holder system snaps out the way when not in use for convenience and comfort. With stretch pockets on both the front and the back you'll have plenty of storage for layers, phones, energy gels, and anything else you need on your long runs, while the breathable construction of the pack and its easy pull-cinch adjustment system guarantee comfort in any conditions.
- Lightweight running vest with lots of storage options on long runs
- Included 500ml water bottles keep hydration within easy reach
- Hydration reservoir compatibility offers extra water storage
- Comfort Cinch 2.0 adjustment lets you tighten your fit with one pull
- Trekking pole carry snaps out of place when you go long on the road
- Stretch pockets fit packable layers, smartphones, and nutrition
- Breathable construction won't cause discomfort in warmer weather
- Item #ULD003N
- mono mesh, nylon, spandex, DWR coating
- Comfort Cinch 2.0 adjustment
- Hydration Compatible
- two 500ml bottles, hydration reservoir
- Reservoir Included
- (bottles) yes, (reservoir) no
- 2 water bottle, 2 front stretch, 2 rear stow
- Trekking Pole Carry
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?