Sutherlin Bay Double Gore Chelsea Boot
Timberland's Sutherlin Bay Double Gore Chelsea Boot are made for casual wear, but built with technical features so you can confidently wear them through winter weather. Worn-in leather upper creates a refined look and is treated with Timberland's Defender Repellent System to fight off oil-based stains and keep you dry as you trek over unpaved trails. Mirrorfit midsole contours the shape of your foot for noticeable comfort, while the OrthoLite footbed gives you breathable, long lasting cushioning so you can stand on your feet all day with its modest heel.
- A casual boot with technical features
- Leather upper creates a refined and worn-in look
- Dual gore panels make for easy slip-on wear
- Treated material repels moisture and oil for long-lasting quality
- OrthoLite footbeds give you exceptionally comfortable cushioning
- Molded midsole follows the natural contour of your feet
- Item #TIM009A
- Q & A
Best Boots Ever
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am in love with these boots. They are comfortable and have really good grip. They are true to size and go great with any outfit.
Sister loves them!
Got these for my sister... said she loves how comfortable they are- in addition to how cute they are too. Says they also fit true to size. After hearing how much she loves them, I just may buy me a pair too!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I loooooooooooove these shoes. Fit true to size. They're cute, and comfortable. After wearing them for 10 hours straight, my feet weren't bothered at all. Plus you'll get a good amount of compliments on how cute they are.
Gift for Wife
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these for my wife as a random gift and she loves them. They fit very true to size. She works on her feet most of the day and she hast said or made any comments about them not being comfortable.