Why We Like The thirtytwo Lashed BOA Santa Cruz Snowboard Boot
While our juniors are crushing rails and jumps in their kid-friendly boots, they're dreaming of the day we bring home the Lashed BOA Santa Cruz Snowboard Boot. They're ready for the upgrade, as proven by their grom-fest champion status, so thirtytwo made a kid-sized boot with grown-up features. The BOA dial creates a precise fit, so they're locked in for all their best laps. The grom-fit Comfort liner offers heat-moldable support with a warm, fleecy lining to keep little toes toasty.
- Soft-flexing park boot built for kids who rip
- BOA Fit System for glove-friendly precision fit
- Grom-fit Comfort liner and footbed for warmth and comfort
- Skate-inspired graphics for urban and resort riding
- Evolution foam sole offers traction and vibration absorption
- Grow With Me tech fits throughout the season
- Item #TTWT165
- Upper Material
- BOA® Fit System
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Comfort Harness
- soft (3 out of 10 on thirtytwo's scale)
- STI Evolution Foam
- Team, Grow With Me
- park & freestyle snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help