Should you fancy some ice climbing in the Dolomites of Italy, where The North Face Men's Verto S4K Ice GTX Boot claims its craftsmanship, you'll find your feet in good hands, so to say. Gore-Tex Duratherm keeps your feet dry while you're busting through snow crust and climbing ice walls, but still allows your feet to breath while you struggle with a tricky ascent. The Vibram Mulaz sole provides the grip you need on snowy approaches, and includes a toe and heel welt for step-in crampons when the going gets rough.
The sharp edges of the daunting task ahead are made softer by the comfortable details this mountaineering boot provides. A multi-layered footbed combines a 2mm molded OrthoLite top layer with 3mm of EVA to promote natural foot positioning as you climb. The Cradle TPU midsole is engineered to absorb impact from ice and rock, stabilizing your foot for reliable support, while providing additional cushioning and comfort.
- Mountaineering boots designed for ice climbing and alpine ascents
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof and breathable performance
- Vibram Mulaz outsole offers superior grip on ice and snow
- Insulated for long days on ice walls and setting boot packs
- Multi-layered footbed provides cushioning and support
- Smartlite PU mudguard discourages buildup and associated weight
- Lace closure and steel eyelets provide a durable, secure fit
- Item #TNF02VZ