Say no to soggy behinds.
When inclement weather threatens your hike, backpacking trip, or travels, reach for The North Face Women's Venture 1/2-Zip Pants. These lightweight, waterproof, and breathable pants feature DryVent 2.5-layer fabric and fully taped seams so you stay dry in unsavory weather conditions. The relaxed fit, elastic waist, and bottom ankle zips with hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs make it easy to put on over your shorts or pants when the rains come. Two zippered hand pockets also house your lip balm or cell phone, and at 8 ounces per pair, there's no reason not to toss them in your pack when you hit the trail.
- Trail-ready pants that keep you dry when weather turns surly
- Breathable DryVent 2.5-layer shell with fully sealed seams
- Waterproof and windproof in the most inclement conditions
- Relaxed fit with knee-length side zips for layering
- Adjustable ankle tabs seal out sogginess
- Pants pack into hand pocket for easy storage
- Item #TNF02YN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 160lbs
Tried both the Medium and the Large in this pant, hoping for a fit! However, without any sort of fastener on the waist I found the Medium very difficult to get over my hips, even without hiking pants underneath. Returned the Medium and tried the Large - it was waaaaaaay too baggy, though it was easier to get on. All these pants needed was a button or zipper to make the on/off process less of a skinny-pants-dance!
Great fitting. With a 34" inseam it is nearly impossible to find pants, let alone rain pants that fit correctly. these pants knock it out of the park. Durable construction, moisture wicking, and comfortable. If you've got long legs don't think twice about getting any other rain pants.