Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Kicks cold to the curb.
The North Face Men's Gotham Down Jacket II is a silent guardian, watchful protector, and superhero of wintry cities. Armed to the teeth to combat downright cold New England winters and bone-chilling cold fronts in the Midwest, the Gotham's lofty down ensures warmth in winter's most frigid temperatures. HyVent fabric protects the down (and you) from bullets of hail and sharp knife-like winds. There's a neck gaiter to better seal out the cold and a media-compatible pocket to play tunes while you wander city streets at night, in search of justice.
- Serious warmth for exploring snowy city streets
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent two-layer shell
- 550-fill down insulation combats cold weather
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband help retain body heat
- Emergency neck gaiter tucks inside collar
- Removable faux fur trim at hood
- Embroidered The North Face logo on chest and back
- Item #TNF01OU
- Q & A
How warm is the jacket?
This jacket doesn't have an official temperature rating. It is down, with a tough outer fabric, so it will be quite warm. I can talk to you in more detail about how and where you intend to use this. That way we can better determine what jacket is best for you. Shoot me an email or give me a call!
How does this jacket deal with rain? Is it pretty resistant?
it is water resistance