Fashion meets function.
While carrying around a large, leather tote bag may look aesthetically pleasing, you're finding that such a cumbersome bag is more work than it's worth. Designed to meld fashion with function, The North Face Women's Electra Backpack provides you with a happy medium between sleek, urban style and practical organization. The Electra boasts a shapely design and women's-specific back panel, paired with plenty of storage space and a myriad of pocket options—including a fleece-lined tablet sleeve. The hideaway sternum strap stabilizes your load, while the front stretch-mesh panel assures easy access to items like an umbrella or rain jacket.
- A small, commuter-friendly backpack
- Shapely design and women-specific back panel
- Hideaway sternum strap and mesh shoulder straps
- Myriad of pockets, including tablet sleeve
- Item #TNF02GZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Padded straps and back - very comfortable. I pack a .75L waterbottle, wallet, nook, granola bars, and hammock. Perfect for day trip!