Why We Like The North Face Dragline Bib
When our day calls for a morning tour and then afternoon groomer laps we pull on The North Face's versatile Dragline Bib Pant. The North Face equipped these bibs with a DryVent laminate that seals out moisture while wicking sweat and releasing heat. Meanwhile the StretchVent gaiters keep snow out of our socks while pushing excess heat out of the large inner thigh vents so that we can stay comfortable no matter the weather.
- Ski and Snowboard bibs ready for riding inbounds or out
- DryVent laminate seals out moisture while wicking sweat
- Recycled polyester ripstop fights off daily wear and tear
- Large face fabric bib seals out snow on the deepest days
- Adjustable suspenders lock in a reliable fit every day
- Inner thigh vents dump excess heat on the skin track
- StretchVent gaiters keep snow out of your socks
- Item #TNFZD51
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryVent (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester ripstop, DWR treatment
- fully sealed
- 2 secure zip chest, 2 zippered hand, 2 hook-and-loop cargo
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help