Up To 60% Off
The Season’s Best Gear, Apparel, & Footwear Shop Now
Stay warm in the punishing cold.
If you thrive on backcountry trips in temps that would keep most other explorers house-bound, be sure to pack The North Face Dark Star Sleeping Bag for your next expedition. The Dark Star owes its intimidating 0-degree Fahrenheit rating to a hefty dose of Climashield Prism and Apex insulation.
- Ultralight Pertex ripstop shell is highly breathable and resists abrasion and wind like a champ
- ClimaShield Prism’s densely packed synthetic fibers trap more heat than standard synthetics and help the insulation retain greater loft despite repeated compressions
- ClimaShield Apex’s fine-denier fibers reflect radiant heat back to you for a warmer night's sleep
- Vaulted footbed won’t constrict your feet, and it helps promote circulation to your lower extremities
- An expedition-grade draft collar prevents creeping cold from entering near your neck
- Ergonomically shaped hood provides extra comfort, improves the bag’s warmth-retention, and reduces its overall weight
- Single-point cord lock adjustment means you can be doubly sure you sealed out the chill
- Included compression stuff sack doubles as a ultralight bag for your summit bid
- The North Face Summit Series
- Item #TNF7206