Lives up to its name.
Extremely lightweight and well-ventilated, the Tatonka Skill Backpack focuses on keeping back contact to a minimum without it affecting carrying comfort and overall support. Crafted with a durable combination of T-Square Rip Light and 450HD polyoxford, this pack offers stretch and flex where you want it and abrasion-resistance in areas of high-wear when you need it. The X Vent Zero system offers maximum temperature control and the best possible ventilation, all with minimal contact with your backside to ensure you're hauling gear around in complete comfort. The Skill also comes equipped with attachment points for your hiking poles when you need to free up your hands on your adventure, and the hydration-compatible design enables you to have water on hand when you need it the most. An integrated rain cover compartment offers dry protection against light precipitation when an unexpected fox-rain rolls through, and compression straps cinch things down a tight, stable load.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Burly, technical daypack that's ready to tackle mountain adventures
- Abrasion-resistant fabric holds up against wear-and-tear
- Vented back system features minimal contact for dry comfort
- Integrated rain cover quickly covers your gear
- Hydration-compatible design keeps water close at hand
- Hiking pole carrying system offers a hands-free approach
- Compression straps tighten up your load
- Chest belt has signal whistle for emergency situations
- Item #TAK000H